Sunday, January 20, 2008

More updates

Hello, hello! I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and let you all read about my not-so-interesting life. I am still at Intermountain Medical Center working on the rehab floor. I am really enjoying it. There is a possibility of switching to acute in March-April, which I think I will also enjoy. I am working on my FEES certification. It seems to be going well, if only I could get my leg to stop shaking. There is something about putting a camera in someone’s nose that makes me a little bit nervous. My CFY is officially over in February. I can’t wait to start signing everything with CCC! I also have a blog, as Alexis mentioned. Check us out at billsology.blogspot.com.  Hope everyone is doing well and has adjusted to being a “professional”. I think I would rather still be a student. Well, beside the paycheck! 

Rachel

No comments: