Wednesday, January 09, 2008

job opportunity

I forgot to mention that Kids on the Move the company I work for is looking to hire an SLP as well. It is an EI job that pays well. It would be a 40 hour job where you go into families homes and teach them speech and language skills. You work in conjunction with OT's PT's and Providers (cognitive dev) to provide appropriate services. It is a really great job and I love the SLP's here. They have helped me so much. I have three CFY supervisors, okay one who signs the papers, but they all have given me so much help and let me know that even though I think I am a fraud, I am doing great. I also have another job announcement. If anyone is looking for a one day a week job working in a charter school let me know. The school is in SLC and pays $30 an hour. It would be a time committment of 5-7 hours one day a week. Your supervisor would be Carin Hadley (ring a bell kristen or melia?) It sounds like it would be a good side job for those who are looking for more work. Let me know if any of you are interested in either.

ALyssa

No comments: