Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm knocked up!!

Some already know this but I'm gonna have a kid of some kind or another. YAY!! we will find out what kind it is in 2 weeks so until then I'm sure all of you will be on pins and needles. Anyway, that's the news. I'm due June 10th. Which makes timing our move back to the rockies interesting. My doctor doesn't want me traveling with a week and a half to go (what nonsense). And we need to move back to regain jobs and places to live. So I will get to go through the joy of leaving my job (and my CFY) 4 weeks early. Thus receiving the further joy of figuring out a second site for my last 4 weeks of my CFY.

-Genna

1 comment:

Bob said...

We're going to find out if we're having a boy or a girl on Jan 10th. My wife thinks you should just wait till after you have the baby for the move, but I'm sure that might not be an option. Good luck. Let us know if you need anything.