Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Howdy people

So, I only have 3 more IEPs this week then only 7 next week. Almost done, as long as our baby doesn't come in the middle of all of that. Lindy has been having a really hard time with this pregnancy (the two little girls don't help much). Our little girls are too young to yet be helpful. At least Sydney is mostly pretty independent. Savannah isn't though, she's a handful. She was absolutely crazy at church. What can you expect from a 15 month old that you are trying to get to sit still? The next couple of months are going to be challenging. Sure, I work for the school district so I'll get time off this summer, but I work at a year round school, so I won't get time off anytime soon. But we have family that will help us out, so we should be just fine.

No comments: