Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Networking over the Web

I've been trying to do more networking in the field of speech language pathology. So, I started playing with twitter with the idea that I could chat with other speech therapist (and people who share other interests). If you go to www.twitter.com and sign up, add me. My user name on there is @aoirselvar.

One of my friends on Twitter sent me the following blogs that other SLP's write.

If Only I had Super Powers, is a blog by an SLP who has some great ideas.

Play on Words, another blog by another speech pathologist.

Early Intervention Speech Therapy, a blog by AdvanceWeb for SLPs

KidsTalk Therapy
, a website by @Tawnicoronado (twitter name), my twitter friend that gave me the other links.

Of course there is always email. The email I'm doing for my blogs is aoirselvar@gmail.com. Please email me with questions, comments, suggestions, etc, etc. If you would like to post something let me know.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hmmm, but I'm already overwhelmed keeping up with facebook! But yeah, that's a great idea. I'll check it out. PS: Have you seen my comments on your other posts? I didn't know if you check the old ones anymore.

Bob said...

yes, I read all the comments, they get emailed to me.

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Hi Bob! Just thought I would tell you I checked your site. I think people are just busy you know. I don't know how you find the time to do all this? Work adn family and all.
Hi Kristin! How is U of U Hospital and Darrin? You really are getting a student? WOW! Nerveracking but congrats.