Tuesday, March 11, 2008

54 days, woot!

So I feel bad for the people who don't have gmail. If you don't you should get it, that will make the constant emailing less annoying. If you still need an invite. I can throw you one. My baby is due June 10th. So today is March 10th, welcome to the third trimester. For those of you who are so concerned about me finishing my CFY, there is no longer need to fret, or stress me out with zillions of Job offers. The private practice I worked for over the summer wants me back as soon as I'm ready, so that's what I'll be doing. I will only need 8 weeks of the minimal 15 hours per week, so that should be doable with a baby (not that I'd know). But anyway, that's the good news.

The headaches are annoying, they say you can sleep them off but that's a bunch of crap (in my case anyway). I end up needing to take tylenol. That's what they say is safe during pregnancy. I don't do it a lot, but I do it when I know I'll need it. Later all! I'll be back in the inter-mountain west in 54 days, WOOT!

-Genna

No comments: