Friday, April 04, 2008

I know you are there now

I know you are reading this blog because I've seen the hits. I'm not sure which one of you live in Arizona. Where did everybody end up? I haven't heard from Steve in a while.
 
Anyway, I'm really enjoying working in the schools. I'm probably get paid the least, but what do you do when you want to stay in Utah.  I have a year-round school and I've had an interesting time with the ever changing schedule, but next year my school is going traditional. But in my school district I always work on the regular schedule and get paid extra. I don't think it worked like that in some of the other districts (Melia, what is it like over in Jordan school district?). I work at an elementary school and a jr high. So, I have kids from K-9. Lots of fun. Anyways, I'm going to leave more messages about speech stuff here because know some of you at least glance at this website.
 
Talk to you later,
Bob
 
 

No comments: