Saturday, September 02, 2006

this major is difficult

I thought it was so fun to see everyone again and hear what you all did over the summer. I still want to hear like what was the hardest thing and the funniest thing, etc because just telling the name of the site where you were at doesn't give it justice. I wanted to tell you that my mom thinks you guys are all great because it is very difficult to be watched and supervised all of the time. We always have people looking over our shoulder to see how, what, where, when, asking why we do things, and seeing how professional we are. I think it is very stressful and nerve racking so I just wanted to say I agree with my mom. We are all great for standing the pressure. And it is almost over! Way to go.

1 comment:

Bob said...

I can't wait till the day that I can do speech Tx without someone looking over my shoulder.